Has your company committed to improving economic benefits for its stakeholders?
The most altruistic and impact-driven digital product or service will fall short of both its purpose and potential if it is built within a system of inequality. Committing to shared prosperity means offering the people we hire fair and equal pay, a living wage, options for healthcare and other benefits, and work-life balance that promotes personal health and well-being. This also extends to gig workers, freelancers, and other independent contractors.
- Read The Weight of Expectations: The 2020 State of Wage Inequality in the Workplace
- Read 5 Tricks Tech Staffing Firms Use to Exploit Immigrant Workers
- Read Why Family-Friendly is Business-Friendly
- Read Bigger Paychecks, Better Impact
- Read The Family-Friendly Workplace Manifesto