5.23 Include Responsible Financial Policies
The organization implements responsible finance strategies, including divesting from fossil fuels and appropriately resourcing digital products and services to account for long-term care and maintenance.
- Fuel Divestment: The organization has divested from fossil fuels and moved its banking, sponsorship, and other affiliations to more responsible partners.
- Responsible Finance: The organization engages in flexible financing and responsible budgeting for its digital products and services to accommodate long-term care and maintenance.
Divesting from fossil fuels moves us more quickly to an economy that is powered by renewable energy, which can reduce the catastrophic impacts of climate change.
Responsibly financing digital products and services improves their resilience and saves the organization time, money, and resources eventually.
- materials: High
- energy: High
- water: High
- emissions: High
- A tool which can help you identify a green bank worldwide.
- A beginner’s guide to fossil fuel divestment
- Case For Fossil Fuel Divestment
- Environmental impact assessment of online advertising
- Fossil fuel divestment
- How Fossil Fuel Divestment Falls Short
- How to Improve Your Digital Resilience
- Resilience for sustainable, inclusive growth
- The Digital Resilience Guide
- Top Tips For A Sustainable Sponsorship
- What Is Fossil Fuel Divestment